Monday, April 26, 2010

Benefits of Event Planning

I am happy I chose this field as my career. I feel as though I will never be working again becuase it is something I enjoy doing so much.

The first benefit of being an event planner is that EVERYONE, at some point in their lives, will have something to celebrate. It may be anything from a birthday to a religous celebration to a work social. The list goes on. Someone will always have a reason to celebrate which leads me to my second reason.

The second benefit is that this career is nearly recesion-proof. Some parts of the year may be better than others but for the most part, celebration is really popular in the American culture.

There are many other reasons that I am sure that I can think of but these two really stook out to me while deciding on my career.

Live*Laugh*Love*Learn

1 comment:

  1. Event management is really a creative job. You need to hire a best event management company for your corporate or personal events. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post.

    ReplyDelete